UPDATES ON DEPARTURES!

As many of you all know, Asa Butterfield is in the process of filming his new movie called Departures. If you don't know about the plot or have no clue what I am talking about.. I'll put a description at the end of this blog entry. Anyway, he was (or is) filming his upcoming film in Kingston, New York. My sources tell me (s/o to @LovelyMaisie on Instagram) that the cast will be moving locations to film. They (the Departures cast) will be filming at Albany International Airport on Albany Shaker Road, Colonie, NY. I'm hoping more pictures will be released of the set of Departures and I'll be more than happy to show them to you.

Like I said, I'll give you a plot of Departures if you didn't know about this film; Departures is about a hypochondriac (someone who is abnormally anxious about their health) working as a airport baggage handler (The hypochondriac will be Asa Butterfield) who is forced to confront his phobia and help a British teenage female (Maisie Williams) carry out her bizarre bucket list.

The film, if you wish to know, comes out sometime in 2018. As far as I know, an exact date has not be revealed of the release of the movie.

I'm incredibly sorry that I have not been active on my blog.. like I have said in my previous blog updates, I am in highschool and I am very educationally occupied 5 out of 7 days throughout every week (this may vary depending on my schedule.)

To conclude this entry, thank you for taking your time and reading "The Butterfield BUZZ" and get very informed on Asa Butterfield's career. Most of this information is from 'IMDb', 'Google', and the social media app 'Instagram.'

Speaking of "social media", you so should follow mine.

Twitter: @NadiBFB
Instagram; @no.asa.bopp.no.life
Tumblr: Nadi Bopp Butterfield


                                       
                                           Picture courtesy of 'Hawtcelebs'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to The Butterfield BUZZ!

ASA BUTTERFIELD'S Masterclass for "The Reel Scene."

NEW FILM Departures!