NEW FILM Departures!

Hello, I am back finally!! Sorry for the delay My few readers, but high school is H.A.R.D. Anyway, I come to you with some exciting news. Asa Butterfield is shooting his new upcoming film Departures in Kingston, New York now! He'll be working alongside Maisie Williams and Peyton List. Hopefully soon I'll give you some details on the movie itself. Also, new pictures have been released on the internet! (I'll put the link below for the pictures.) Well this has been me, Nadi, til next time!

Comment what you think about this entry! Also tell me if I am missing some important/urgent BUTTERFIELD BUZZ!

Link to pictures: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/u12zxqomxhzsysmtgnhk7du6w77808rv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to The Butterfield BUZZ!

ASA BUTTERFIELD'S Masterclass for "The Reel Scene."

UPDATES ON DEPARTURES!